Portable 10m Rainwise Weather Station
The Rainwise 10m Portable Sigma Theta Weather Station with telescopic 10m mast is an ideal solution for civil construction, mining, and gas industry operations. .
The Rainwise 10m portable weather station features the following advantages:
- Robust design for extreme environments
- Trailer based making it portable
- Meets Australian standards for horizontal wind monitoring
- Meets EPA licence requirements
- Australia wide on-site service
- Back-up support
- On-demand access to critical management data via Web Interface & Smart Phone
- 100% solar powered.
Automated data logging and retrieval is via Next G / 3G / 4G / LTE Telemetry and or Satellite sendings station data to the Rainwise / Teledata remote data server. The stored data can be retrieved at any time in csv, tab delimited format or viewed in detailed graphical format via web interface for PC, Tablet or Smart Phone. The station can also be accessed via your mobile phone? Simply SMS the station and it will SMS you back up to the minute weather stats. Alarms can be programed EG High / Low Tempurature, Wind Speed, etc and the station will text one or more mobile phones when the alarm point is reached.
Teledata Server Demo Link Below;
The Rainwise Sigma Theta Weather Station comes standard with the following sensors and data outputs,
- Wind Speed & Direct @ 10m (Optional RW Ultra-Sonic Wind Sensor)
- 10m Temperature
- 2m Temperature
- 2m Reality Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Solar Radiation
- Daily Rain
- Delta T
- Sigma Theta
- Vector Wind Speed & Direction
- Daily Evaperation
- Fire Danger Index
- Forrest Fire Danger Index
- Fuel Moistire Index
Rainwise AU can design and build environmetal monitoring solutions to a clients specific requirements providing on-site installions, training and ongoing support inclduing yearly field calibration. For more information email email@example.com.