PVmet 150-200 Combo
Thermopile Precision with Wind Speed and Direction
The Pvmet 150-200 combo provides the perfect solution for those projects requiring the precision irradiance monitoring of our 150 model combined with the with the wind data from our 200 model.
Can be upgraded with a precision Ultra Sonic Anemometer.
- 2 x Adjustable Thermopile Sensors for Global for Plane-of-Array monitoring. Includes 2 x fully adjustable Mounting Brackets with leveling screws.
- Comes with superior WMO 2nd Class Thermopile Pyranometer. Upgradeable to 1st Class or Secondary Standard Thermopile Pyranometer. All pyranometers meet ISO 9060:1990 standards
- One Back-of-PV Panel Temperature Sensor (optional 2nd sensor avaliable)
- Wind Speed Sensor
- Wind Direction Sensor
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor
- Optional upgrade to an Ultra Sonic Anemometor
- Modbus RTU Communication
- Ethernet Modbus TCP option available
- SunSpec Certified
Rainwise PVmet 150 Manual
Rainwise PVmet 200 Manual
Rainwise PVmet 150-200 Brochure
Rainwise PVmet Combo Spec's
Rainwise PVmet Combo Data Sheet