Thunderbolt X2 Lightning Detector
- Easy to use
- Greater detection speed & accuracy
- Detects both cloud-to-ground and intra-cloud activity
- Larger Color LCD display gives up-to-date information on storm status.
- FCC / RoHS / CE Certified
- Water Resistant when used with the included rubber grip
- Accurate within a 25-mile range
- Communicates in Kilometers and Miles
- English/Spanish Language Support
- Unparalleled false disturber rejection minimizing false detections.
- Long operating times on a single set of AA batteries.
- Auto Calibration
- Warning Light, Audible Alert, and Vibration Notifications
- Made of rugged ABS plastic construction
- Temperature Range from -40C to 85C / -40F to 185F
- 3 -Year limited manufacturers warranty
Click to download the Thunderbolt Lightning Detector Operational Manual